Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OpenMRS

For our project we chose OpenMRS. After exploring some of the development going on, I'm starting to get a real idea of how big this project actually is. This project has already been implemented in places like Nairobi and India. It's amazing to see how large these projects can actually grow. I emailed some of the leadership team and I am still waiting to hear back from someone on a recommended project to take on. There are lots of modules and little projects that need to be worked on from what I could tell. I am a little nervous about this project as our main project for the class though. It seems that most of the work for OpenMRS has been done and it is already being implemented. This could prove to be difficult to slide right into. I believe what will happen is we are going to be referred to the ticket system they have online. I have high hopes for the project and I hope to get involved soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment